Keblinger

Keblinger

End of Weekend

| Monday, July 11, 2011
Really had a great weekend!
After BBQ on friday, Majlis aqiqah on saturday and
Delicious on Sunday.
I don't even bother about the rallies that make Kuala Lumpur shut down by the police.

Izad, Aliff, Wahab and me.

On saturday, I went to Bandar Utama for Majlis aqiqah. Worried about roadblocks, I use Duke + Penchala Link. There, I saw Jalan Kuching was clear. As this is my first time saw that kind of image. Wow!they
really shut down all the road going into the city. I'm grateful there was no roadblock and we just went to Bandar Utama and going back without any problem. However, in the television, facebook, malaysiakini all being told about the rallies. It depends on you guys which one to believe. As for me, it just make the people suffered.

Let's move on sunday. Faten and Wanie invited me to One Utama. Bandar Utama again?ok..ok..Why?They just want to have lunch with Syed Izad. Izad is going back to Melbourne this thursday after finish his su
mmer holiday. They also wanted to eat at the Delicious. I've heard the name before but only once even I have been staying in KL for almost 22 years. Staying nearby I guess. hahaha. So, we had lunch. Wahab and Aliff as well. With another 2 girls from Ireland. Diyana and Farah. Both are Faten & Wanie's friends. So, another two friends in the pocket. hahhaha.

Me, Faten and Diyana.

Ok. Let's talk about the menu. Given menu books, everyone blur. Didn't know which to select. After all, these is what being ordered - Traditional Beef Meatball Spaghetti,
Wild Mushroom Soup,
Rendang Short Ribs,
Grilled Balinese Chicken,
Traditional Nasi Lemak,
Portobello Mushroom Burger.
For me - Mama's Beef Bolognese Spaghetti.

This is Grilled Balinese Chicken

Thats just the main dish. We move on the desserts. Sorry. I just have the picture. Not the name of each foods. Hahaha.


By the way, with 8 people, the price for all is RM349.05. Seriously, perhaps only once I will try this. Not even after this. But for them, it is just like a small piece of money.

Thanks Izad!
For Faten, today is school day!haha..
For Aliff, monday blues haa?hahhaha..
For Wanie, Diyana and Farah, enjoy your holiday..
For Wahab, good luck for your job hunting..

For me, it is just another week..still hoping..




3 comments:

{ Cik Sara } at: July 11, 2011 at 4:52 PM said...

Gulp!.. 4 orang Rm300++? Buat bayar duit bilik bleh dok 2 bulan.. hahaha..

Lerr..blog kamu ke yang ada muzik ala-ala sentimental ni?? hahaha..

{ shafiqabdshukor } at: July 11, 2011 at 6:21 PM said...

pergh...
RM300++....
tggu ak keje la br dpt makan ctu...

{ Wan Muhammad Aizat } at: July 11, 2011 at 6:27 PM said...

Sara - silap typing..bkn 4 org,8 orang sbenarnye..mampuih ar kalo 4 org rm300 lebey..hahahha...
memang pasang lagu sentimental..best..hahahha

Shafiq - 300++ utk 8 org tau..silap typing..hehehhe..

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 :::::It's Always About Me::::: Blogger Template by Dzignine