Keblinger

Keblinger

1 day is too long

| Thursday, January 12, 2012
Sometimes..
I wish I can read people's mind..
To see what they are thinking about me..
What they hate about me..
What actually happen to them..
I wish I can..
To seek for the answer..
Find the real reasons behind it..
Maybe I'm just not enough..
Local person..
I care too much..
People don't even care about me..
Don't even care I can't sleep waiting..
Staring at the device..
Keep on waiting..
Maybe just can say..
You are not enough Aizat..
Such a loser again?
Perhaps..
If someone heard my story..
They will laugh at me..
Why?
Because I'm loser..
Failed to do so..

4 comments:

{ Cik Sara } at: January 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM said...

No one is a loser.. Always think Positive!
(^_______^)

Get well soon!

{ A.H. } at: January 12, 2012 at 10:55 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{ Cik Sara } at: May 23, 2012 at 7:43 PM said...

"If someone heard my story..
They will laugh at me.."

Ko yang tak mau cerita, macam mana nak ketawa?
Ce cerita.. Nak dengaq sket..=P

{ :-: LilacMessy :-: } at: June 26, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

Best best ! :DD

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 :::::It's Always About Me::::: Blogger Template by Dzignine