Keblinger

Keblinger

Waiting on sideline

| Friday, June 17, 2011
RA?or Master?

I was thinking about what Sara said yesterday. Rather than sitting doing nothing, better doing something and get the cash flow in. Even though it is not as much as I expected but it is better than nothing. Helping lecturer with their work and get paid. Just working in the laboratory, 8a.m to 5 p.m. without stress. It seems like enjoyable working.

But, if I go there, Dr Rubita must be asking about master project. I still don't have any answer whether to continue study or just proceed with working environment. Having my name book the project without any confirmation sometimes like burden to her. Oh man!how I wish I could get the answer.

Standard question, "ko sambung master x?"

Standard answer,"ntahlah..taktau lagi macam mana.."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 :::::It's Always About Me::::: Blogger Template by Dzignine