Keblinger

Keblinger

It is 4.00 a.m.

| Monday, June 20, 2011
It is 4 o'clock in the morning. Some people said, it is really good time for many things. Not just writing in blog but it also perfect time for those who are study, looking 4 a peaceful moment, and most important for qiamullail. As for me, I'm just awake. Having difficulty to go back to sleep. Am I thinking of something?


People said, "rezeki ada di mana-mana","belum sampai masa lagi..","teruskan usaha..jgn putus asa..". I was thinking, it is much easier to say rather than face it. Rather than have it in you. Knowing that you have nothing after a month. Knowing others have opportunity, at least. And you were left behind without any hopes. It will not make me depressed if at least there is something for me.

I hope I can get that something. Having met with cousins, uncles and aunties make me bounce back into the reality life. Some of them have a really good jobs. Not even less trying to share with me experiences, how to apply and even a recommendation. I really hope for recommendation. One of my uncles said,"You must at least 5 years experience of working before you get involve with your own business because you need to enlarge your network, set up your network and get ready to face all the challenges.." Thanks guys. At least,you guys make me smile for a while.

I did find something that really answer my question. I found that he likes you. It is obvious even though you did not want to admit. It's really obvious..

Another thing, I'm glad you have found one. At least,you are not kidding me.


4 pagi - Sengaja mengarut di sini..^_^

2 comments:

{ aamalinaazman } at: June 20, 2011 at 8:47 AM said...

xpe2....aku paham tuh,heee...*turut merasakn bende yg same..toinkk!*

{ Wan Muhammad Aizat } at: June 22, 2011 at 1:12 AM said...

takpe..sama2 kita usaha..=)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 :::::It's Always About Me::::: Blogger Template by Dzignine